13 years in business
About this pro
Our Students learn a great Curriculum - combining the most effective and best of the martial arts in structured, disciplined, and exciting training classes.
Unlike most other martial arts schools, we provide more than one type of program. The following Martial Arts Styles are offered in our School:
- Shotokan Karate; developed from various Japanese Karate styles by Gichin Funakoshi (1868–1957) and his son Yoshitaka Funakoshi (1906–1945).
- Ryokukai Aikido; this martial art utilizes an opponent's momentum to cause imbalance resulting in the opponent being rendered harmless.
- Iai-jutsu; this art of drawing the Japanese sword, katana, is one of the Japanese koryū martial art disciplines in the education of the classical warrior (bushi)
- Judo and JuJitsu; it involves using holds and leverage to unbalance and control the opponent.
- Kudo; a mixed Budo sport comprising full contact punches, kicks, throwings, and submission techniques on the ground.
Read more about this pro
Plymouth, MI 48170
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
Talk about the following; history of the art and what are the rules of the class.
Teach how to warm up properly
Tech the basics drills
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I have been teaching Karate for over 30 years.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
$60 to $100 per month or $10 per class
Free 2Week trial!!
How did you get started teaching?
I was asked by my intructor to do so
What types of students have you worked with?
All types; children and adults. Also, to disabled students.
Describe a recent event you are fond of.
I have been hosting a Karate National Qualifier every year in order to give the opportunity to local athletes to be part of the USA Karate team.
What advice would you give a student looking to hire a teacher in your area of expertise?
Just given a try. If they offer a free trial is the best...
What questions should students think through before talking to teachers about their needs?
How will benefit me learning from you? In what ways? And why?
Nearby Martial Arts Classes