I have been an active student in the martial arts since 1973 with a concentration on Jiu-Jitsu, Daito-Ryu Aiki-Budo, Tai-Chi/Kung-Fu, and Shotokan Karate.
Black Belt Rank:
- 8th Degree Aiki Jutsu
- 6th Degree Jiu-Jitsu
- 2nd Degree Daito-Ryu
The head instructor is patient and has a genuine desire to pass on the knowledge he has acquired to anyone interested in learning it.
- Determine prior experience and special needs
- Find out why the student is motivated to learn the arts
- Decide on a fitness regimen
- Work with the student to understand the basic curriculum
- Teach more advanced techniques if appropriate
Almost 50 years in the martial arts, and over 35 years as an instructor. I also have a Bachelors Degree from the Business School at John Carroll University, many years of management experience in Hospitality and Tech, and the owner of a Web Development company for over 20 years.
No, I price based on need. I am very flexible.