▪ 20 plus years of experience
▪ B.S. in Exercise Science & Wellness
▪ Current and past certifications with ACE (Amercan Counsel on Exercise), Expert Rating , CPR and First Aid.
▪ Teaching and training people how to achieve their genetic potential with optimal health.
▪ Enjoy working with people committed to making progress and enjoying life.
Jon worked me out for many months focusing on high-intensity training . It was barely 20 minutes , once a week . He kept track of my weight that I was lifting , the date, time per machine and I was able to see on paper how I increased in strength between 1-5 lbs. every time !! I love being guided in tracking my progress. My energy level increased, I was sleeping better and my muscles were coming back to full life ...I highly recommend working with him as he is funny, gentle, good vibes person all around, and super easy going.. thumbs up ..looking forward to resuming :)
I closely monitor each clients progress.
Prices depending upon where are the training occurs and how often it happens
Got started back in college because I liked exercise
I work with a wide variety of people
Have enjoyed working with the elderly helping them regain and reclaim lost strength and muscle
How to teach and help people understand what they can do to help themselves