* on demand training via app
* flexible scheduling
* Flexible/ budget payment plans
* Nutrtional support
It’s my life’s work, I telll people I grow tired in what I do (from the intensity I bring to inspire one in a workout) but not tired of what I do. I get to rise early morning over 10 years to help people achieve and enjoy the benefits of physical fitness (like I have), in franchise gyms, from there home and online .
* Bachelors degree in exercise science
* Certified personal trainer
* Cpr certified
* collegiate football player
* 10 years experience
Lamar knows his stuff. He has us do full body workouts and exercises that I've never done before that are challenging but effective. He has a great attitude, is funny and overall a good guy and I always look forward to going to his classes!
Lamar keeps an eye on exactly what you need at all times! He understands my limits and when I can push through. No matter what level you are at he is ready to train you and make sure you walk out feeling accomplished!
His fun and motivating class! Love it how each day is different and how he focuses on technique.
The amount of knowledge and experience that coach Lamar has. Very easy to talk to and get along with as well.
• Comprehensive consultation
• Health assessment and free Workout
• Nutition consultation (eventually)
• Initial, accelerate, progressive and peak training stages
• Bachelors in exercise science
• certified personal trainer (ACSM)
• Strength and conditioning principles
• CPR and AED trained
• Collegiate football player
Typically $23-$65 a session depending on commitment level and 30 min or 1 hour session. I also allow payment plans based on your income
At the start of my sophmore year in college while pursuing my B.S in exercise science and volunteering as a Strength and conditioning coach with former Detroit tigers staff at the YMCA and playing college football.
* Faculty and staff at Morrisville State College
* Highschool athletes
* Young adults and Seniors
* After school enrichment programs for 4th graders
* Special needs kids (Autistic)
A client of mine decided that he would increase his commitment to achieve his fitness goals by deciding to commit to working out most days of the week (4-6 days), and see his body transform. I am really proud of him because he kept progressivley getting better.
Finding a trainer who has a why behind the "what" they are doing with you. Finding a trainer who seeks to personalize a fitness program for your needs and wants, while helping you realize what can inspire you when you get discourage or you have low self efficacy. I reccomend that you find a trainer who will Engage, Empower and equip you to meet your fitness goals