Hi, I’m Alisha, owner of 180° Fitness, The Total Package. I am a graduate of Bryan University with an Exercise Science/Advanced Health and Fitness degree AS and NASM Certified Personal Trainer.
After getting my degree in Exercise Science I realized one of the major contributors as to why people struggle so much with getting fit or staying fit is that most people are using the wrong plan for THEM. I realized that no single “fitness plan”, no single “diet” fits everyone but most people unknowingly face their fitness challenges with a “one size fits all” mindset. This leads to plateaus, initial results that are quickly lost, along with absolute frustration and even self-doubt, ultimately causing them to give up.
Recognizing this I created 180° Fitness, and now teach my client's a little thing we like to call, “Doing the 180°” -- “Doing the 180°” means all aspects of our work together is completely tailored to your individual needs.
It means teaching you ways to eliminate the key frustrations most people say they have when it comes to getting in shape.
It means giving you tools so that you can finally get and STAY in shape!
Becoming my client and learning to “Do The 180°” allows you to experience my proven system that includes:
* No travel to workout! I bring the equipment right to your home so that you don’t have to deal with the lost time getting to the gym, kid-care or sharing equipment at an over-crowded gym.
* Completely customized-to-you weekly workout plans. Everything is tailored to your individual fitness level, lifestyle, and goals.
* Customized packages: One-on-one training up to five times a week or a mix of small group and personal one-on-one training sessions, depending on your goals and budget.
* Clinical Level Nutrition plans that are also personalized to your customized package selection and always created with your goals, body type, and lifestyle in mind.
* Education; I teach you simple “hacks” that take out the frustrations and empower you with a realistic plan you can enjoy the rest of your life.
* Fun accountability.
* All empowering you to finally reach your personal fitness goals!
A great way to learn more about what “doing the 180°” is, is to check me out on Facebook in the link below or visit my website at dothe180.com. And, if you are serious about making a lasting change accept my invitation to you for a complimentary fitness assessment and an in-depth goal-setting session. I would love to help you discover what “doing the 180°” is really like!
There are no reviews yet
Because every aspect of my work with a client is personalized our first meeting will be 60-minute total fitness assessment and in-depth goal-setting session so that together we can be sure "Doing The 180°" is the right fit!
At the end of this session, I want you to leave with a step-by-step plan of action that you know fits your goals and lifestyle while also addressing your fears and past frustrations.
This is a $65.00 value, but I am giving all Thumbtack contacts this first session free!
During this first meeting I will take the time to:
* Provide a full fitness assessment so I can understand your current fitness level and any injuries we need to work around.
* Conduct an in-depth goal-setting session with you so I can create a step-by-step plan of action toward helping you achieve those goals. (I will provide you with my suggestions in an outline, regardless of your hiring me. I want you to succeed, with or without me!)
* Take time to understand your lifestyle, your past frustrations and your most enjoyable physical activities so that you know you have a plan that will address all of these "real life" issues and have confidence in the plan we create to overcome them.
By the time we end this first session you will be able to determine if I am the right fit for you and I will have the information I need to be able to create a personal fitness and eating plan specific to you, your needs and your goals.
If we decide to move forward we will put together a contract with the best package for your needs.
Ask about how you can get a free Fitness gift bag with free protein shakes and discounts!
I am a graduate of Bryan University with an Exercise Science/Advanced Health and Fitness degree (AS), as well as a NASM Certified Personal Trainer. By continuing my education through annual Continuing Education Credits and learning from top industry leaders. I stay up to date and always have fresh nutrition and work out ideas. This also allows me to keep abreast of all the new science that comes out so I can be sure my clients are always benefiting with cutting-edge information.
I find that giving you a full "fitness package" instead of a per-session charge allows you to get much more value in your time and $$ spent with me.
Your time with me doesn't end when I leave, instead, every package has resources for you to use 24/7, helping you create new habits and stay on track. Per-session charges do not allow for this level of ongoing support that I find my clients need. I have several different sized packages to meet each individual's fitness goals, but here are some basics:
* Larger packages = discounted "per session" prices
* Discounts are applied for longer contracts
* Train with a friend or partner and get "buddy" discounts
* Free In-depth Fitness Assessment and Goal Setting Session for all Thumbtack contacts
* Fitness gift bag with free protein shakes and discounts for all Gold or Platinum packages (12-week contracts required)
NOTE! For the next couple of weeks only, I am giving 2 weeks free with my “New Year-New You!” special with any size package.
Be sure to contact me for your Free Assessment and Goal Setting Session to take advantage of this.