I follow guideliness from the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) for safety, health screening, fitness assessment, and program design that will meet the client's health status, fitness level, goals, time availability, and exercise preferences. In addition, a Master's Degree in Human Movement from Boston University, a Personal Training Certification, passion for my job, and over 40 years experience in the health and fitness industry allow me to provide outstanding service to my clients.
The opportunity to promote health through regular exercise by helping people make positive lifestyle changes that will help them prevent diseases, increase self-esteem and quality of life, and live a healthier and more productive life.
Read more about this pro
Very professional and very knowledgeable.
I loved training with Robson. Aside from his impressive knowledge of exercise and body mechanics it is Robson's passion for exercise and being fit and healthy and his personal investment in and belief that his clients will succeed which makes him a most special trainer. His explanations and demonstrations of various exercises are always thorough and he welcomes and encourages questions. Robson is one of the most genuine and positive people I know and these qualities, along with his enthusiasm and kindness, make every training session an absolute pleasure.
The program was specific to the individual.
Robson is a great trainer with superb experience
1. The clients fills out a health history questonnaire;
2. The client undergoes a fitness assessment;
3. We set up short, medium, and long term goals;
4. Based on health history, injuries and/or physical limitations, goals, time availability, and exercise preferences, I design an exercise program;
5. Ten to sixteen weeks later, another fitness evaluation is conducted to assess the client's progress;
6. Based on the client's improvements and current level of fitness, a new exercise program is designed.
- B.S. in Physical Education
- Master's Degree in Human Movement
- Personal Trainer Certification
- Functional Movement System Certification
- Soccer Coach Diploma
- Forty-two years in the health and fitness;
- Thirty-five years training Personal Trainers and presenting in Fitness Conferences in Brazil, Italy, Sweeden, and the US;
- CPR/AED Training
A 12-session package = $1,440.00
When I was 12 years old, I used to go to the library across the street to read books about exercise. At age 14, I started playing soccer competitively, and loved the fitness conditioning sessions. In my senior year in high school, I already knew Physical Education would be my major in College, so that I could help athletes improve their performance, and non-athletes be healthy and fit.