Activation Matters™ Objectives:
1. "Eliminating muscular weaknesses and imbalances while maintaining focus on the client's goals"
2. "Analyzing, Preparing & Challenging one's body for any level or type of activity with the focus of long-term health"
3. "Assist Fitness Professionals by providing a superior educational experience"
- Fitness Director and/or General Manager 15+ years
- 22+ years experience in the fitness industry
- BioAcademics Instructor for Precision Human Performance
- Resistance Training Specialist - Certified Mastery Level
- Muscle Activation Techniques - Certified Master Specialist
- National Strength & Conditioning Association - Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist AND Member
- ACSM - Member
- IDEA - Member
- TCA/Midtown Trainer Continuing Education Program - Developer
B.A. Exercise Science
- Minor - Health & Athletic Training
MAT - Certified Mastery Specialist
RTS Mastery Level
NSCA - CSCS
ACSM - Certified Exercise Physiologist Candidate
I love seeing my clients understand how and why we do what we do. Equally important, my clients will but know that this process is a life-long commitment to building a stronger you while living a pain-free life.
There are no reviews yet