San Antonio Self Defense Training Center
I train students in WW2 Combatives it is a type of close combat that is battle tested and combat proven and was used against the nazi's and Japanese to help win the second world war. It is now structured for civilians as a highly effective form of self defense.
Training to include:
1.) 2 hour session of Self defense training - Natural body weapons to body targets. A student will be taught how to instantly and violently Overwhelm - Overpower - Disable - Dispatch any attacker.
* Quick and Dirty combat walking cane for seniors
* Grags, Releases and Counters.
* Natural Weapons in action.
* Counters against knife attacks
* Hand gun disarms
* Close combat knife
* Close combat Kengla Stick