We offer various training options. Our class options are:
1) Customized Group Training: focuses on performing bodyweight exercises, running, biking, rowing with dumbbells and plyometric exercises in a HIIT format.
2) BEAST: CrossFit training at it's finest. You will learn to Olympic Lift properly and perform all the METCONS you love to hate for conditioning. This class has more freedom to come and go as they please. You will always have coaching.
3) BARBELL CLUB: Strength training that blends powerlifting, body building and strongman techniques to burn fat, build muscle and have fun. This is also in a group setting at specific times. Oh yeah, this class has a no burpee/no running policy.
4) KIDFIT: Kids ages 6-11 learn about exercise, healthy eating and mobility.
5) Personal Training: Train 1 to 7 days per week at a monthly rate. Workouts are catered to your needs and ability.
6) Nutrition Counseling: We are the only gym in town with an owner who has a degree in Nutrition Science. We have used this science based nutrition approach to help thousands of people change their lives and lose weight.
7) Body Composition Assessments: Free to all members every quarter, we track your progress with our Fitness Report.
8) Child Care: Workout with your children 10 feet away. Your kids will be able to watch you exercise and hopefully pick up a few ideas along the way. This service is free to all members.
To achieve excellence through a systematic training approach that will enhance both mental and physical performance. Our staff will enhance each individual’s athletic potential and weight loss/weight gain goals through a structured program that includes all aspects of physical development and injury prevention.
4Balance Program Philosophy
We believe a structured program that includes all aspects of cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy has greater success in helping clients achieve their goals. Our clients have an impact on the success of the program; therefore it is imperative that our staff is aware of the numerous training principles and applications that are available to enhance every client’s performance to reach his/her potential. When a client is putting in the time and effort to succeed, the 4Balance Fitness staff is equally committed to giving the same effort and MORE to help that client.
The goals of the training program are:
Achieving Client Goals
Several Factors should be evaluated when it is related to the word WORK.
Increase Work Capacity - raising the client’s ability/volume of purposeful activity in a given period of time.
Work Intensity - the client shows eagerness and strong concentration.
Work Effort - the client is attempting to achieve their objectives.
Work Ethic - the client’s drive to succeed, pride.
Team building means developing a group working together. Working in a group of like minded individuals establishes these intangibles of success:
The power of one mission, one goal
Achieving Client Goals
Clients will use strength training as one of the major pieces of their overall physical development. Unlike powerlifters and weightlifters, who actually compete in the exercises they train with, most human beings use a variety of movement patterns in their daily lives. Our program is designed to improve your health, level of fitness and athletic ability to achieve individual goals.
In most exercise programs, many exercises are completed with little or no foot movement. At 4Balance Fitness we train movements rather than body parts. The days of concentrating on specific body parts are over. By emphasizing movement patterns rather than body parts, the client will be able to improve all aspects of fitness and health.
Exercises that increase mobility are extremely important to the development of each client. Several factors in 4Balance Fitness’ program relate to injury prevention:
Functional strength training
Proper nutritional guidance
Rest and recovery
Assessment of injury prone areas on each individual
This is more than a "gym" it is a community, a family. Built-in accountability ... lots of coaching, variety and innovation.
Michael is an amazing trainer. He takes the time to teach you proper form and encourages you to grow stronger. He makes it comfortable for anyone and everyone, no matter what fitness level, to work to achieve their fitness goals. I'd highly recommend him!
Michael Cole is one of the most knowledgeable , well rounded trainers I have ever had the pleasure of training with. From nutrition/diet to technique he knows and lives it!