CC Jiu-jitsu & MMA is a quality service that offers programs in Striking (Muay Thai/Boxing/Kickboxing/Taekwondo/Karate), Grappling (Jiujitsu/Judo/Sambo/Wrestling), and all-around MMA.
My duty as a coach is to aid each one of my students in their own personal game and harness their full potential. I devise personalized programs based on my student's goals/needs.
* Facebook / YouTube / Instagram / Tumblr @ChanceCottleJiujitsuandMMA
I am a 2x NAGA champion and a brown belt in Jiujitsu under Julian Sanchez of GroundKing Jiujitsu. I also possess an ample amount of experience in the art of Striking (coming from a Taekwondo/Muay Thai/Boxing/Karate background).
I enjoy watching my students progress and grow as individual martial artists. I'm here to help you achieve your goals. Whether you desire to learn how to properly defend yourself and/or eventually compete.
There are no reviews yet
First I examine where the student is at with their coordination skills, their conditioning level, how much experience they have, and find out what their personal goals are (whether they want to pursue Striking, Grappling, and/or all-around MMA; if they're looking to get in shape while learning how to defend themselves, or if they desire to eventually compete).
Then I devise a personalized program based on the student's needs/goals in order to aid them in achieving those goals. Essentially I am a personal martial arts coach who designs personalized programs based on an individual student's goals.
- 3x "Arlington Fight Night" Kickboxing Winner
- Intermediate/Cruiserweight Nogi NAGA Gold Medalist
- Expert/Cruiserweight Nogi NAGA Champion
- Advanced/Cruiserweight Newbreed Silver Medalist
- Jiujitsu Brown Belt under Julian Sanchez of GroundKing Jiujitsu
My flate rates...
- 1hr trial private training session for $10.
- (Any training sessions booked after trial) 1hr private training session for $20.
- I also offer the option of... if one purchases 5 training sessions upfront (regularly $100) then I discount $20 off the regular price, for a deal of $80 for 5 training sessions.
* My training sessions occasionally will go over an hour and I don't charge extra for that, although anything past an hour and a half is an additional $20.
I've worked with students from all walks of life... from fighters/competitors to those who are just looking for an alternative, fun way to get in shape (while also learning legitimate skills in mixed martial arts).