If you want some serious training, send a message!
For anyone who wants to learn the art of boxing, advance their technique, or wants to get fit.
All levels are welcome and if boxing isn't your thing, I offer fitness training based on your specific goals.
Safety is my #1 priority.
- Increase coordination
- Increase strength
- Increase cardiorespiratory function
- Increase reaction time
- Increase problem-solving ability
- Increase explosiveness
- Boost immune system
- Boost confidence
- BECOME A BETTER YOU!
Still not convinced??
I offer quantitative results. THE PROOF IS IN THE DATA!
STOP WAITING, GO DO IT!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM CPT)
- 2019 Golden Gloves Champion
- Trained 100+ (amateur boxers, firefighters, seniors, children, lawyers, athletes, teachers & more)
- College student (Kinesiology major), 3.3 G.P.A.
- Group trainer & Personal Trainer (Boxfit Katy, The Max Challenge, Title Boxing Club Midtown)
It was good
The initial consultation will begin with goal setting, nutrition planning, and program design. Assessments will be given for:
- Muscle Imbalances
- Vo2 Max
- Body Fat %