Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
1. Determine boxing stance: Southpaw or Orthodox.
2. Learn proper stance and foot work fundamentals.
3. How to throw, block and slip the jab.
4. How to throw, block and slip the straight right/left.
5. Basic head movements.
6. Learn to combine 1 thru 5 before advancing.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Started coaching in Houston TX at George Foreman Youth Center under Coach Don. Learned boxing fundamentals at Galena Park Boxing Academy trained and fought under Kenny Weldon.
What types of students have you worked with?
Experience with all ages.