Focused Integrated Training
Focused Integrated Training
7 ways we stand apart
1 * Cutting edge fitness, always the leader in programming, results driven not fad driven. Engaging, energetic, calorie torching workouts, never boring.
2) *Education, lifelong learners. we attend seminars and conferences from the respect organizations, and leading fitness pros several times a year, We belong to professional organizations and read professional journals. We are research based and results driven.
3) *Quality instruction, professionally trained, educated and current.
4) *Customer support, we know your name, we care about your progress and we will work our butts off the get you where you want to be. Your goals are our goals
5) *Accountability: We want you to show up, we notice when you are not in class and we’ll check in with you. (We are not low price, high volume. Quality over quantity.)
6) *Team atmosphere: Motivating, supportive, encouraging environment.
7) *Facility: Beautiful outdoor setting, Evergreen Hills. Top notch weight training room.
Group Fitness Classes: boot camps, TRX, Spinning, Weight Training. Running
Small Group and Personal Training: Attention to detail for specific goals
Corporate Fitness: On Site Personal Training, Small Group and Group Fitness Classes
Helping people meet their golas of getting in shape and losing weight are great but the real joy for me comes in seeing the transformation in confidence and the total re-make to a healthy lifestyle that has a ripple effect in all aspects of a person'e life including their job performance and improved relationships.
I have been a physical education and coach for over 30 years helping young people reach their potential and have taken my experience to the adult community for the past 10 years helping hundreds of people feel and perform better.
I thrive on fostering a team atmoshpere where new clients are immediately welcomed, moivated and encouraged by our FIT team of veteran members.
More info: www.focusedintegratedtraining.com
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
We help each client establish appropriate goals. We then explore the best plan to help them achieve those goals.
Clients are then given and assessment that consists of health history, personal statistics such as heght, weight and body composition. We do a movement and fitness test to determine a baseline and an appropriate course of action.
Clients who need assitiance with weight management are given a 3 day diet log so that we can determine eating habits and suggest adjustments.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
*Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology (human movement). -San Jose State University
*Certified Personal Trainer - National Academy of Sports Mediciene
*30+ years teaching physical education and coaching sports
* TRX certified
*Certified Running Coach
*4th degree black belt - Judo (National Champion, Olympic candidate)
*20 Marathons completed (2x Boston finisher)
*Mountain Climber (Mt. Rainier, Mt. Shasta, Mt. Hood, et.al)
*Back packer and avid hiker
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
Personal Training - $90/60 minutes, $55/30 minutes
Group classes - $129-$279 per month based on packaage